Teach me your ways, OH LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I will fear your name.

Psalm 86:11

I will be your God throughout your lifetime until your hair is white in age. I made you, and I will care for you. I willI will be your God throughout your lifetime until your hair carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 46:4




Blessed is the man whose quiver is full.... Psalm 127:5


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.


Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, September 26, 2011

shew

So much has happened since i posted last. Some that i can't share, but it will effect us all.

Work is going well. I am very busy, but things are working at home. My life is still consumed with laundry, dishes, and my amazing family. Just seemingly at a different time of night lol. Joel and the kids are still figuring things out, but the essential needs are being met. This weeks goal-- remembering to get teeth brushed at night... its the little things you know :) My poor husband, i have taped notes everywhere with reminders on what needs to take place on the night at hand. Swim lessons in the afternoons is adding craziness, but this is a Mommy and me class with Luke so its a must. The girls have also moved up a level so they are swimming un-assisted and doing so very well! I go to work with a wet head most days right now-- but my kids come first, wet hair for work and all.

J and i managed to squeeze in a date night last week. i was off ONE day last week and our wonderful neighbor/small group friend asked to keep the kids because she enjoys it-- ha! So we took her up on it. We were able squeeze in dinner and a movie. Thanks to my sisters movie gift card to j on his b-day, and our wellsfargo points that earned us an applebees gift card! Best date nights are ones with free childcare, free dinner, and a free movie! Thanks to all of you!

i enjoy both jobs. i spend quite a bit of time at gymboree, so things are more comfortable there, but bath and body is coming along nicely.

There are big changes coming that i will fill you in on as i can along the way.

Logan is a crawling fool and pulls up/ "cruises" around all the furniture. It won't be long until he is walking... I can wait... i am in no hurry. There is a young lady that at work with that is expecting and we talk about pregnancy and this and that, it is still hard to swallow that i won't ever be again. However the focus of getting better set up for four kids in college aka why i am working gives me something else to think about.

no trouble being able to sleep now, if i make it from the couch after dinner i crash pretty quickly after. Since the kids are typically in bed j and i get to catch up on the happenings and go over the next day while i shovel dinner in before bed. It isn't ideal but it is the best way to still be able to raise our kids-the two of us- and have a little extra income.

The church we attend now has two yearly "dedication services" and the coming sat/sun is one of them. We chose the Saturday service because it seems to be much easier to get there on time lol i will post pics afterwards.

I am so grateful for Gods timing in providing me with these jobs, and for helping Joel with this transition. As crazy as the holiday season will be in think in the end it will be totally worth it. So please continue to pray for us and those close to us that are emotionally contributing to our survival right now. My parents and My other parents(J's Parents) although they were worried about the toll of my working on top of Joel's crazy schedule, are being amazingly supportive. 

IN-hale. I think that is all i have to update for now. This was kind of a hodge podge post with no great plays on words, or in depth spiritual reference. God is the ONLY reason i have ANYTHING. He is the only one that could have orchestrated such perfect craziness in my life. There is no way we could have survived the last two weeks with smiles and laughter if He hadn't carried us thru. So I close with this amazing truth. HE is IT. He is ALL. Period.

No comments:

Post a Comment