Teach me your ways, OH LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I will fear your name.

Psalm 86:11

I will be your God throughout your lifetime until your hair is white in age. I made you, and I will care for you. I willI will be your God throughout your lifetime until your hair carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 46:4




Blessed is the man whose quiver is full.... Psalm 127:5


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.


Proverbs 3:5-6




Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Employed

I would like to say that this will be beautifully written and well thought out, but i am tired and just want to write a few lines before i crash for tonight.

I turned in 9 applications and got 1 call back.
I interviewed at 1 o'clock and was required to have a second interview with the other manager-- they called and made sure i could interview that very same day.

I tried to get a savings account but can't because i haven't ever had any credit on my own.
Joel is the legal owner of both my suburban and our home-- i need to have some standing in case something happens to him.

To say i am excited about going "back to work" would be a stretch but i am excited because my husband is very proud of me. He is excited about this potential and is game for whatever this means for his role as a father and partner in the home. I cooked dinner and when he got home i darted out the door. When i returned home the table was clean and the dishwasher was running. This may not be a long term situation, but however long it last will be good for us!

Joel just winked at me and said "Thank you for making this happen". I know all of you that are moms understand what i do all day. He however works in a busy, stressful building full of men, so staying home seems much more glamorous! But this will give him some more one on one time with the kids-and more of what i do all day-- and will give me a break. I know a job doesn't sound like a break but it really will be! More importantly I will be contributing to the monthly income. Most importantly My husband is proud of me.

1 comment:

  1. Finding yourself is so important. Being yourself, even more so. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete