Teach me your ways, OH LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I will fear your name.

Psalm 86:11

I will be your God throughout your lifetime until your hair is white in age. I made you, and I will care for you. I willI will be your God throughout your lifetime until your hair carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 46:4




Blessed is the man whose quiver is full.... Psalm 127:5


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.


Proverbs 3:5-6




Sunday, June 19, 2011

life lately

I started blogging because I wanted to make sure that i recorded things that happened in my kids lives. So far all it has seemed to be is a groan session for me.

So this week, Logan started rocking on his hands and knees, and even pulled up on a gate once. He is growing so fast its unbelievable. Tonight he consumed TWO STAGE TWO jars! Oh my word how this kid can eat!

Lexi's vocabulary never ceases to amaze me. She is so mature, makes very "grown-up" choices and seems to be be wise beyond her years. Bright. Bright. Bright. She talks about school like it is going to start tomorrow. Absolutely can not wait... me on the other hand....

Lorelei talks non-stop. The Questions, oh the questions. Curious about life's every moment inside and out. Watching her make the connections is inspiring. Makes me want to read a book really quick to keep up! Her fits--are well... challenging. We are working thru them and trying to understand her more each day. The melt downs are getting less frequent, but when they come... shhhew they come on strong!

Luke is wearing UNDERWEAR most of the day. We aren't potty trained by any stretch of the imagination, but hes learning the sensations. A few steps at a time, right? He is talking more everyday. Sentences are slowly coming together and he is able to converse with the girls which is incredibly helpful.

So now that i feel caught up on this weeks progress, i will close. My sister and her family of five are here this weekend on one side of a cruise week. They will be back for another weekend after their adventure. I can assure you i am closing with more words to say, but can't seem to focus to type. lol. My kids are enjoying different kids to entertain them and the noise does cease at night-- for a few hours anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment