Teach me your ways, OH LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I will fear your name.

Psalm 86:11

I will be your God throughout your lifetime until your hair is white in age. I made you, and I will care for you. I willI will be your God throughout your lifetime until your hair carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 46:4




Blessed is the man whose quiver is full.... Psalm 127:5


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.


Proverbs 3:5-6




Friday, May 6, 2011

Much needed Vacation from Vacations

The kids and I have been on the road non stop for almost 2 months. These two months however were with out the accompaniment of our daddy. So that leads me to this week! Joel had a business trip to Naples this week and so we decided to tag along. He tool Friday off after his conference so that gave us two and a half whole days with our daddy! WE have been shopping, swimming, and to the beach. Things we don't often get to do with him. Daddy also was able to be there when Logan rolled over the first time, not something he witnessed with the other three.

There are things i struggle with on my own. I try to be as quiet about being lonliness as possible around my kids. I want them to remember happy things about this stage. I relish in these times that are uninterrupted, family focused, fun time. I know to most we seem to be on the go a great deal, but most of that is mommy only time. So the kids are ecstatic about this time. Looking forward to a full weekend celebrating Mothers day and our family unit. SO incredibly blessed.

1 comment:

  1. You are so strong! And an amazing mommy! Looking forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete