Teach me your ways, OH LORD, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I will fear your name.

Psalm 86:11

I will be your God throughout your lifetime until your hair is white in age. I made you, and I will care for you. I willI will be your God throughout your lifetime until your hair carry you along and save you.

Isaiah 46:4




Blessed is the man whose quiver is full.... Psalm 127:5


Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.


Proverbs 3:5-6




Monday, May 23, 2011

Refuel and Refill

Back to our journey! We traveled this time to attend a wedding a reception of some dear family friends this weekend.

They married earlier this year in a courthouse ceremony and because friends and family were unable to attend this was a way to include us all.  I always love seeing childhood friends and seeing how much we have all changed.

The conversations typically begin with "wow, you have been BUSY!"... I guess people assume after the kids are born the "busy-ness" ceases?! :)  My kids definitely enjoyed the extra attention and i soaked in the extra time with my big sister.

I am so grateful for my dad, who helped us both with travel expenses to get down here for this. God provided us with time to fill our cups and head home refilled and emotionally refreshed. She too is struggling with adjusting to a new city and swapping advice and "sharing our pains" face-to-face is exactly what I needed.






+.




















]

No comments:

Post a Comment